The Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association is the preeminent organization in Philadelphia advancing the mission of trial lawyers to promote justice for all.
The objectives of this Association are:
- To uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- To advance the sciences of jurisprudence;
- To train in advocacy;
- To promote the administration of justice for the public good;
- To advance the cause of those who are damaged in person or property, and who must seek redress at law;
- To uphold the honor and dignity of the profession of the law;
- To encourage brotherhood and sisterhood among the members of the Bar;
- And, to uphold and improve the adversary system and trial by jury.